Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Footie Fantasy or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website who’s registered under the name Laiye LLC. Our company is registered in Oklahoma, United States. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
These terms and conditions of use (“Terms”) apply to your use of the Website and by continuing to use this Website you are confirming that you accept the Terms set out below and the additional usage terms set out in the relevant parts of the Website.1.2
The use of this website is subject to the following General Terms and Conditions:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We do not warrant that functions available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements for the accuracy of data input and output.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s) and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
- Registration and Your Account
1.1. While this site is accessible without a registered account, in order to participate in and contribute to the Footie Fantasy community you will be required to register with the site.
1.2. You need to select or accept a password to access your account. You agree not to reveal your password to other users as your Account is at risk if you let someone use it inappropriately.
1.3. It may be necessary for us to refuse some registration applications for example to prevent fraudulent use of the Website.
1.4. Maintaining the security and integrity of the Website is necessary to enable all our users to use it safely and effectively.
1.4.1. not to abuse the access or registration process;
1.4.2. to take responsibility for any improper or illegal use of your Account (including illegal or improper use by a third party who has used your password to access your Website Account) and repay to us with any costs and/or losses that we suffer as a result.
1.6. If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting a community or annoying other users you may have action taken against all of your accounts.
1.7. All accounts must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly. Accounts registered with someone else’s email address, or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice.
1.9. These Terms shall continue to apply to your use of the Website generally, however you may decide to close your Account. You may do so by notifying us at any time by sending an email stating such to us at email@example.com
2 Termination of Your Account
2.1. We may at any time, terminate your Website Account if:
2.1.1. you have breached any provision of these Terms or our Community Rules any other additional usage terms on this Website (or acted in such a manner which indicates that you cannot or do not intend to comply with these Terms or Community Rules or any other additional usage terms on this Website);
2.1.2. we decide to no longer provide an area on the Website for users to interact;
2.1.3. we are required to do so by law;
2.1.4. despite our reasonable endeavours, we are unable to verify or authenticate any information you provide to us;
2.1.5. we no longer want to offer this service to you.
- Our Liability
3.1. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Footie Fantasy and while we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
3.2. Subject to clause 3.3 below, we shall not be liable to you for:
3.2.1. any indirect or consequential losses which may be incurred by you. This shall include any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of business data suffered by you;
3.2.2. any loss or damage which is not reasonably foreseeable;
3.2.3. any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of:
184.108.40.206. any changes that we make to the Website, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Website or any part of it;
220.127.116.11. the deletion of, corruption of, or failure to store any Submissions (and other data) maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Website;
18.104.22.168. the availability of or result through reliance on, any third party websites accessed through hyperlinks in the Website (including goods and services supplied or made available through such third party websites);
22.214.171.124. your failure to provide us with accurate registration information;
126.96.36.199. your failure to keep your password or Account (as defined in clause 1.1) details secure and confidential, or your inclusion of any personal information within a Submission (as defined in clause 15.1).
3.2.4. The limitations on our liability to you in paragraph 3.2.3 shall apply whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such losses arising in advance.
3.3. We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other losses which may not be lawfully excluded or limited by law.
- Your Liability
4.1. You agree to refund or otherwise take responsibility for any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, which we or any of our group companies or personnel may incur as a result of to any breach of these Terms by you, or in connection with the use of the Website or any Submission or other transmission of any message or information on the Website by you from your Account.
- External Links
5.1. Footie Fantasy and this Website may provide hyperlinks to other websites which are not owned by us, the content of which is not in our control. Accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility for the content, materials (including goods or services) or practices featured on such websites. Links to such websites are not to be taken as our endorsement of them or any content within them or as a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature.
- Use of Website Content
6.1. All content which features on the Website which is provided by us or on our behalf including but not limited to the text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, sounds, videos, designs, written and other material is protected by copyright, trade mark rights and/or other intellectual property rights owned by or licensed to footiefantasy.com operating under Laiye LLC
6.2. You are permitted to download, print or copy any content from the Website, provided that you:
6.2.1. do so only for your personal, non-commercial use;
6.2.2. acknowledge us as the source of the material; and
6.2.3. do not use the Footie Fantasy content in any other manner.
6.3. You must apply to us using our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org) for the appropriate consent and conditions to use the Footie Fantasy content for any use other than as set out in clause 6.2.
6.5. For certain Footie Fantasy content (such as part of our members area), or where our suppliers have required us to do so, separate and/or additional usage terms may apply and these will be marked on the relevant part of the Website.
6.6. You must not, nor try to, make mass, automated or systematic extractions of Footie Fantasy content, or use it to create or include it within another paper or electronic database, or try to re-sell or re-distribute it.
- Community Submissions
7.1. We want all users to be able to access our comments section and communicate with each other safely. In order for this to be possible, we have set out some rules in this clause 7.3, that all users must agree to and comply with, as part of these Terms. We expect you to respect other users’ rights and comply fully with these Terms at all times, particularly in relation to any comment submissions that you make.
7.2. To the extent that we are notified of or become aware that you have made a comment submission that is in breach of these Terms, we will delete or amend it and we reserve the right to remove your comment and/or suspend or terminate your Account without notification, either temporarily or permanently, and to take any other action we consider appropriate, including legal action.
7.3. You agree that the following behaviour guidelines and rules in relation to any comment submission made:
- Be civil and considerate of other comment posters.
- Do not be disruptive, offensive or abusive – such behaviour is outlawed.
- Comments that are adjudged to have the intent of deliberately provoking an extreme or negative reaction, may be removed at our discretion.
- Harassment, defamatory remarks, abuse, threatening behaviour, harmful, obscene, sexist, sexually oriented, homophobic, racially offensive or any objectionable material, will not be tolerated.
- All spam will be removed. That includes repeat posting of comments.
- “Some” off topic comments will be removed at our discretion.
- Do not knowingly post false information eg: lineups, goal shouts, tweets etc.
- Do not use comments to appeal for votes or followers.
- Do not seek to start negative discussions about other users, particularly with regards to their identities, accounts or status on the site. Users under moderation should not be discussed.
- Do not overuse or spam emoticons.
- Do not attempt to post ascii art.
- Do not contest moderation in public. “Why was my thread deleted?” comments will, guess what, be deleted.
- No advertising, promoting or research for commercial purposes without permission.
- No posting of protected members content.
- Comments must not interfere with the intellectual property rights or confidential information of others. This includes live football streams.
- URL’s posted in comments must be relevant. Posting more than two URLs in a comment will find you marked as potential spam – avoid it.
- Comments must be posted in English.
- No impersonation or multiple accounts without permission.
- No inappropriate display names or profile biographies.
- No use of display name themes or unofficial affiliate badges or icons without permission.
- No inappropriate Gravatars. We reserve the right to request a change of Gravatar should this be the case.
7.5. If you fail to abide by our Community Rules when contributing to the Footie Fantasy community, your contribution may well be edited or removed without warning. If further indiscretions are made, an email will be sent informing you why your contributions have been edited or deleted. This email will also include a warning that continuing to break the rules may result in action being taken against your account or accounts. This action may include any content posted by you being moderated (checked) before being published on the site or a temporary or permanent suspension of your ability to participate in any further discussions.
7.6. If you submit or share offensive or inappropriate content to the footie fantasy community or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on footiefantasy.com and we consider such behavior to be serious and/or repeated, Footie Fantasy may use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop any further such infringements.
7.8. The failure or delay of footie fantasy to exercise or enforce any right in these terms does not waive our right to enforce that right.
7.9. We advise that you never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, postal address, home address or email address or any other details that would allow you to be personally identified) in the Footie Fantasy community.
7.10. You may not submit or share any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in the this community. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio. Posts which the moderation team feels run a risk of being libelous or in contempt of court may be removed.
7.11. Contributing material to this community with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
7.12. You agree to submit to or share with footie fantasy community only contributions which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of footie fantasy or third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy, publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
7.13. Content posted in the footie fantasy community is created by members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the footie fantasy company and we will not be responsible for any content and footie fantasy does not endorse, support or make any representations or warranties of any kind about any opinions expressed by users. Opinions expressed are those of the creator and not of Footie Fantasy.
- Limitation of Liability
8.1. Neither Footie Fantasy nor any of our directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages, in contract, tort or otherwise including negligence, arising out of or in connection with the use of the website or members area. You confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to, suspension of or discontinuance of the website or members area. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties. We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or for any other liability which may not lawfully be excluded or restricted.
9.1. You agree to fully indemnify us immediately on demand against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms by you (or any other user who accesses the website or members area using your user name) or any other liabilities arising out of your or their use of the Website or members area. You shall provide us with notice of such claims, full authority to defend, compromise or settle such claims and reasonable assistance necessary to defend such claims, at your sole expense.
- Terms held to be invalid or unenforceable
10.1. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law with jurisdiction to decide on this matter, then such provision shall be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of these Terms, and the remaining provisions shall continue to be valid and enforceable.
- Waiver of our rights
11.1. A failure by us in exercising our rights or remedies which arise under these Terms shall not be a waiver of that right or remedy, and no waiver by us shall be effective unless provided in writing and signed by us.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
You hereby acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by the above Terms for our website and members area as well as the General Terms and Conditions.