- Man City – Have the most depth and Haaland is a freak of nature who will be refueling in “Peps Lab” during the World Cup. Champions by a canter.
- Liverpool – To edge 2nd place because of the goal scoring firepower and return to fitness of Thiago.
- Spurs – Progress into 3rd by winning dirty and ugly the Conte way. Will be very close to Liverpool but don’t have enough goals and variety of play to come 2nd.
- Man Utd – Enough individual quality to win games they don’t deserve to finish here and better defensive structure to grind out results.
- Arsenal – Will play some very good football but not enough depth to last a very long and tiring season from the world cup. They will be neck and neck with Man Utd.
- Chelsea – Potter is a long term manager who is going to have to figure out short term goals over instilling a pattern of play. They don’t have enough creativity in the middle of the park to finish anywhere close to where they should be based on talent.
There we have it. Hopefully none of us would suffer too much from constipation this season.